Troubleshooting Mazak Native Connections
This is not for ADAM or MTConnect machines
How to check Mazak Native Connections
- Can you ping the machine IP address?
- If not, check the IP address in the machine is correct.
- Check the physical network connection
- Check the switch is not blocking the connection
- Perform a trace route
- Is the fusion client application running on the machine?
- Check this document to see how to enable this
- Is UDP port 51001 blocked?
- Use Wireshark to check for receiving packets (ip.addr==192.168.0.33 and udp.port==51001)
- If you do not receive any data like in the picture below, it is probably blocked.
8.7.8 Machine Connections
In order to obtain a license for a machine, you must identify the type of machine you are configuring in the Set Machine Type pane. The type of machine will also determine which settings you are allowed to configure. As you work through the ...
Configuring Mazak for Monitoring
Configuring Mazak Configuring Mazak for Monitoring In FactoryWiz Login as an Admin Navigate to CONFIGURATION > MACHINE ADD Input the name of the machine Set the machine type to Mazak Set IP address Save. Navigate to CONFIGURATION > LICENSING Increase ...
Troubleshooting Haas MDC (serial) Machines
Data collection for Haas MDC is performed in the DNC module. Haas CNC setting 143 must be enabled. Troubleshooting Haas MDC (serial) Machines Open the DNC Client Login as the admin Select the machine in question. Check the activity log for connection ...
MySQL Too Many Connections
Too Many Connections We recommend taking a back up of your server beforehand. Set the following: You need to create 2 new DWORDS in the Registry. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters Value Name: MaxUserPort Data Type: ...
Troubleshooting - Disconnected OperatorConnect
Toubleshooting Disconnected OperatorConnect When your OperatorConnect UI says DISCONNECTED, this is telling the machine is disconnected, not the tablet/pc you are using. If you see the OperatorConnect UI then it's working fine and the issue is with ...