Copying Moxa Configurations from Old Server to New Server
- On the old PC, run the NPort Windows Driver Manager.
- Select Com Mapping.
- Click on Export.
- Click on Browse.
- Browse to the location where you would want to save the configuration.
- Type in the filename you want to save the configuration as. (I suggest Moxa)
- Click on Save. then click on OK.
- It will store the Moxa.ini file at that location.
On the new PC, download and install the NPort Windows Driver Manager from here
- Once installed, run the NPort Windows Driver Manager.
- Select Com Mapping.
- Click on Import.
- Browse to the location where you placed the Moxa.ini file.
- When the folder is selected, curosr down to and select the Moxa.ini file and click on Open.
- Click on OK.
- Click on OK to remove message.
- Select Apply, and click on Yes to apply changes.
- Once changes have been applied, you are finished.
- By default, the Moxa units are set to Driver/Real Com mode.
Moxa Configuration-Wizard (Wired)
NPort 51xx Moxa Configuration NPort Windows Driver Manager (WHQL certified) NPort Search Utility Download current Moxa driver and firmware for your device (firmware may be out of date depending on supplier’s shelf life of product). Accessing the GUI ...
Moxa Configuration Instructions-Wizard (Wireless)
W2150A Wireless Moxa Configuration Below are a list of links to the latest drivers and firmware for the W2150A wireless Moxa units. Moxa Firmware Update NPort Windows Driver Manager (WHQL certified) NPort Search Utility Download current Moxa driver ...
How to Change Your IP Address to One That Will Communicate with Your Serial Device Server
How to change your IP Address to one that will communicate with your Serial Device Server | | Changing your computer IP address: Windows 7 Control Panel Double click on Network and Sharing Center You will see a Local Area Connection, Double Click on ...
DNC License Instructions for New Customers (or Wiped Licenses)
This document covers new installations / lost keys and existing systems adding licenses. Existing systems or if you have already received a license can jump to number 5. Click here to download PDF version with screenshots Open the DNC Client on the ...
Moxa Nport Serial Device - Extra Characters
There is a known software issue with Moxa device driver v3.4. This software issue adds extra characters to the CNC program. Only use v3.2 which you can download from here.